Yep, There's an MSDA @ Freddies--A MAJOR Smokin' Deal Alert~! Where do I start?
Fist, let me say, I think they "got it." They even put a note form the President of Freddie's on the front page of the ad saying, "It's okay to make a little less!" WHAA---WHOOO! I think they GOT IT! Geeze, they have been a long time comin' to this point, haven't they? Well, who cares how long it took for their train to arrive, at least they pulled into the station. Way to go, FREDDIE!
OK, How about strawberries for LESS than abuck a pound? Not much less, mind you, but $3.88 for FOUR pounds. Heck, yesterday, I paid $3.98 for TWO pounds at Sam's and thought I was getting a good deal then. So this is half price of the lowest prevailing price in town. Amazing!
Bone-in chicken breasts are 99 cents. These are Foster Farms breasts so they are good--not rejects like Albertson's is selling this week for 99 cents. Foster Farms chicken beats Albertson's no-name chicken hands down.
OK, Sports Fans, how about Yuban coffee for $5 a can? WOW!
How about big bags of frozens potatoes for a BUCK TWENTY FIVE? Yeah, they are Freddie's brand but I haven't seen frozen potatoes that low in like years.
The MSDA that will get me out there first thing this morning is canned vegetables for 50 cents a can, including HOMINY, BEETS & SPINACH! Hey,those puppies have been pegged at 89 cents a can for months with no break in sight. Although the coupon sale excludes potatoes and peas, this is still a major MSDA.
Well, you've been alerted--these deals are good enough for a lot of the local Faithful to skip church today. I wouldn't expect any of these deals to last past 1 pm today. The veggies will get cleaned out in a New York Minute. I really need to stock up on hominy, beets and spinach. Hey, spinach is "salad in a can!"
C-YA there!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NYC EL parador 2010
By Alex Witchel March 30, 2010 KEEPING up with the sheer volume of new restaurants in New York can be daunting, not to mention disappointing...
-
"Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.” — chef Anthony Bourdain COTTONWOOD — Long-time Verde Valley chef...
-
Here's everything you ever needed to know about shopping at Winco. First, go to Winco on a quiet weekend morning without a single purch...
-
Howdy, Dear Readers. This blog became pretty active during our last Arizona Season. We actually had a few regular readers. Imagine that. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment